Montgomery Moms is a dynamic organization for mothers in search of meeting other moms with similar interests and enriching activities for their young children. Our monthly Tuesday evening meetings cover various topics pertinent to Moms and family life. Monthly activities are also available for both moms and their children. Montgomery Moms serves over 100 families who reside in the Sycamore School District area. Many of these moms continue on in the Parent Teacher Organizations as their children become school age.
Types of Activities:
• Fun children's activities and outings
• Playgroups based on your child’s age
• Babysitting Co-Op Groups
• Monthly Meetings for moms, with topical guest speakers and plenty of socializing
• Mom’s Night Out Events
• Couple’s Social Activities
• Community Involvement
• Outreach Program to assist fellow members in need
• Informative Monthly Newsletter
For more information call one of our membership co-chairs below—
Jill Branam: 386-7954
Julia Gibson: 239-1792
or send an email to us at montgomerymomsinfo [at] yahoo [dot] com
Meetings are the first Tuesday of the Month at Terwilliger’s Lodge in Dulle Park in Montgomery at 7:30pm.