To use SNAP, come to the MFM Manager’s Booth to swipe your card and convert your benefits into MFM Bucks (for use at our market only).
As an added benefit, MFM has teamed up with Produce Perks (a non-profit), which will match the first ten dollars ($10.00) of SNAP purchases for fresh fruits and vegetables. This allows SNAP customers to double their first $10 in produce purchases.
The same system will allow you to use credit cards at MFM. Some of our vendors already accept credit cards. For the rest, come to the Manager’s Booth. We will swipe your credit card for the amount you want (in $10 increments). You will receive MFM Bucks to use at all vendors’ booths. We pass along to you our $1.00 processing fee.
We are grateful to the City of Montgomery for their financial support and encouragement. For more information about the Montgomery Farmers’ Market, please visit their website.
- Oct 7 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Oct 12 - Chamber of Commerce Lunch, Learns and Leads
- Oct 21 - Montgomery Woman's Club Vendor and Artisan Market
- Oct 24 - Sycamore Community School Board Candidates' Forum
- Oct 28 - Connect Montgomery Making A Difference Day
- Nov 9 - Montgomery Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner
- Dec 2 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Dec 10 - A Rockin' Royal Christmas