Montgomery Food Share, with the goal of collecting 100,000 pounds of non-perishable food items by their June 3 pick-up date, has over twenty Montgomery neighborhoods contributing food and personal care items every other month to help others, and has grown to include a Blue Ash and Sycamore Township neighborhood, as well as individuals in Kenwood and Symmes Township.
So far, in almost four years, 90,000 pounds has been collected, or the equivalent of over 75,000 meals, to help food insecure individuals in Hamilton County. Montgomery Food Share thanks Comey & Shepherd Realtors for their financial support used to purchase 200 reusable bags, as well as the Rotary Club of Northeast Cincinnati for their continued financial support.
To become an ongoing food donor, go to this page or email . The next pick up date is April 1.
- Mar 8 - St. Barnabas Episcopal Church: Lenten Education Series
- Mar 8 - Free Event at UC Blue Ash Focuses on Startups
- Mar 8 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Katie Laur
- Mar 9 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Katie Laur
- Mar 9 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch Learn & Leads
- Mar 10 - UC Blue Ash to Offer Free Dental Care to the Public
- Mar 10 - Montgomery Presbyterian Church Fish Fry
- Mar 12 - Spring is in the air BAMSO Concert
- Mar 15 - St. Barnabas Episcopal Church: Lenten Education Series
- Mar 22 - St. Barnabas Episcopal Church: Lenten Education Series