Step Up to the Plate in November at The Phoenix, Talbert House’s culinary fundraiser supports Camp Possible
Talbert House will host its annual Step Up to the Plate event on Saturday, November 5, 2016 beginning at 6:30 p.m. at The Phoenix, located in Downtown Cincinnati.
Step Up to the Plate is an exciting event for fans of the culinary arts, bringing guests together to sample fine cuisine and confections from local restaurants. Tickets include light bites, drinks, and live entertainment.
This year’s featured restaurants include: Golden Lamb, House Café & Catering, Jeff Ruby’s Precinct, Midwest Culinary Institute at Cincinnati State, The National Exemplar, Nothing Bundt Cakes, The Phoenix, and others.
Proceeds from Step Up to the Plate benefit Camp Possible, a therapeutic-based summer program for children ages 6-12 who struggle with behavioral health issues and need a safe, structured and stable environment, not just when school is in session. This year’s event is co-chaired by Peter Hiltz and Kim Kline.
Tickets for Step Up to the Plate are available online at Talberthouse.org. For more information or sponsorship opportunities, contact Jenna Toon at 513-751-7747 ext. 1095 or .
- Ascension Lutheran Church
- Blue Ash/Montgomery Symphony Orchestra
- City of Montgomery
- Kindervelt #22
- Montgomery Assembly of God
- Montgomery Citizens' Leadership Academy Alumni
- Montgomery Farmers' Market
- Montgomery Kiwanis
- Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce
- Montgomery Presbyterian Church
- Montgomery Woman's Club
- New Church of Montgomery
- Northeast Emergency Distribution Services (NEEDS)
- Operation Give Back
- Rotary Club of Northeast Cincinnati
- St. Barnabas Episcopal Church
- The Community of the Good Shepherd
- Twin Lakes of Montgomery
- Sep 30 - UC Blue Ash Art Gallery Presents Tactile Abstraction
- Oct 6 - French Film Festival "The Tournées Festival: New French Films on Campus" at UC Blue Ash
- Oct 22 - Connect Montgomery Making A Difference Day
- Oct 24 - Operation Give Back Open House
- Oct 26 - Noted theologian to speak on faith and fidelity at St. Barnabas Episcopal Church
- Oct 30 - BAMSO Annual Fundraiser
- Nov 6 - BAMSO Chamber Music Concert
- Dec 4 - BAMSO Kindel Memorial Holiday Concert