Join the Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce on July 14 as Brennan Scanlon of BNI shows us the ins and outs of networking. The meeting will begin at 11:30 am and end at 1:00 pm and will be held at the TWIN LAKES’ CLUBHOUSE on BROOKSTONE DRIVE. The event is sponsored by Scott Reynolds of Waddell and Reed and catered by the Montgomery Krogers.
On August 11, we will be hosting the Montgomery Policy Department as they instruct us what to be aware of in our community. It will also be at the TWIN LAKES’ CLUBHOUSE on BROOKSTONE DRIVE.
September 8 will find The Chamber, the City of Montgomery, and Med+ Urgent Care and Occupational Services showing our appreciation to the community with the annual Hot Dog Luncheon on the Plaza de Neuily-Plaisance. If you have any questions, please visit the Chamber’s website at www.MontgomeryOhioChamberofCommerce.com or email .
- Aug 11 - Montgomery Chamber of Commerce Lunch, Learn & Leads
- Sep 8 - Montgomery Chamber of Commerce Free Hot Dog Event
- Sep 19 - Operation Give Back Golf Outing
- Sep 24 - Montgomery Woman's Club Finery and Fleas Sale
- Oct 13 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch Learn & Leads
- Oct 22 - Connect Montgomery Making A Difference Day
- Sycamore Senior Center Meals on Wheels Staff Support
- Sycamore Senior Center Meals on Wheels Drivers
- Sycamore Senior Center Office Support
- Sycamore Senior Center Cafe Support
- Twin Lakes Offers Volunteer Opportunities
- City of Montgomery Volunteer Opportunities
- Operation Give Back seeks Tutors, Pantry & Office Assistant
- BAMSO Guild Seeks Volunteers
- NEEDS Collects Food, School Supplies for Area School Children