Check-in is at 12:00 noon, with a 12:30 p.m. shot gun start. $125 per player includes golf cart, drink tickets, lunch & dinner. After September 6, $150.00 per player.
Prizes awarded to the top three teams, plus silent auction, “Live” auction, raffle items and much more! Silent Auction from 4:00-6:00 p.m., Dinner at 5:00 p.m. and announcement of Raffle & Silent Auction winners starting at 6:00 p.m.
Proceeds from this outing benefit the efforts of this 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization that is committed to support at risk children and their families in the Sycamore Community Schools district and surrounding area. OGB mission is to help students learn, grow, realize their potential and contribute to society.
To register to Golf, donate or become a sponsor, contact Lee Langston or Leslie Singstock at 513-489-2023 or email . To learn more visit our website at www.ogiveback.com
- Sycamore Senior Center Meals on Wheels Staff Support
- Sycamore Senior Center Meals on Wheels Drivers
- Sycamore Senior Center Office Support
- Sycamore Senior Center Cafe Support
- Twin Lakes Offers Volunteer Opportunities
- City of Montgomery Volunteer Opportunities
- Operation Give Back seeks Tutors, Pantry & Office Assistant
- BAMSO Guild Seeks Volunteers
- NEEDS Collects Food, School Supplies for Area School Children