Montgomery Food Share celebrated its third anniversary with the latest pick-up that occurred on June 4. In three years, over 30 tons of food and personal care items has been collected from generous neighbors throughout Montgomery and surrounding communities.
On June 4, 4,892 pounds of food and personal care items was gathered to help food insecure individuals in Hamilton County. This amount is the equivalent of 4,077 meals which will insure that no person goes to bed hungry.
The Freestore Food Bank is grateful to our community, which donates the largest amounts of items to help the hungry in our area.
If your neighborhood is not involved you still CAN BE INVOLVED as a donor. If your company or business can also become food donors, as well as friends in other areas in the greater Cincinnati region. For more information email Wendy New at , go to this page or call or text 513-608-0929. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
The next pick up date is August 6, 2016.
- Sycamore Senior Center Meals on Wheels Staff Support
- Sycamore Senior Center Meals on Wheels Drivers
- Sycamore Senior Center Office Support
- Sycamore Senior Center Cafe Support
- Twin Lakes Offers Volunteer Opportunities
- City of Montgomery Volunteer Opportunities
- Operation Give Back seeks Tutors, Pantry & Office Assistant
- BAMSO Guild Seeks Volunteers
- NEEDS Collects Food, School Supplies for Area School Children