The Maple Knoll Outreach Services for Seniors Meals on Wheels program is now offering more menu choices than other similar meal delivery services throughout the Northeast and North Central neighborhoods.
The service is staffed by devoted volunteer drivers who deliver meals Mondays through Fridays or can also arrange to provide a 7 day supply once per week for convenience of the recipient.
Savory Selects is a complete client choice program and will give the recipient more control of which meals are delivered. Clients can fill out the Savory Selects menu once for the upcoming week with choices of entrees, fruits, desserts/snacks and bread, milk and condiment selections.
This recent increase in menu items coincides with Maple Knoll Outreach Services for Seniors also servicing a larger area which now includes Springfield Township and Mt. Healthy in addition to Springdale, Sycamore Township, Blue Ash and many communities in-between. They are proud members of Meals on Wheels American and their program is one of the most comprehensive programs for Cincinnati area seniors.
Service is available to the elderly and those homebound, 60 years or older, who have difficulty in preparing a meal themselves. Interested recipients, their families or part-time caretakers should call the Meals on Wheels Manager, Helen Dodd at 513.686.1003 to discuss the program and eligibility requirements. The Council of Aging of Southwestern Ohio determines client eligibility and works with Maple Knoll Outreach Services for Seniors to assist in designing your customized program. Those with access to a computer may contact for more information.
Don’t delay, call Ms. Dodd today and begin your personalized Meals on Wheels service and start your nutritious and healthy combinations of the foods you like best.
Click this flyer link to learn more Outreach FYI Flyer April 2016.
- May 12 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch, Learn and Leads
- May 14 - Montgomery Woman's Club Derby Day themed luncheon and fashion show
- May 30 - BAMSO Memorial Day Concert
- Jun 4 - Montgomery Kiwanis Fishing Contest
- Jun 9 - Montgomery Chamber of Commerce Lunch, Learn & Leads
- Jul 14 - Montgomery Chamber of Commerce Lunch, Learn & Leads
- Aug 11 - Montgomery Chamber of Commerce Lunch, Learn & Leads
- Sep 8 - Montgomery Chamber of Commerce Free Hot Dog Event
- Sycamore Senior Center Meals on Wheels Staff Support
- Sycamore Senior Center Meals on Wheels Drivers
- Sycamore Senior Center Office Support
- Sycamore Senior Center Cafe Support
- Twin Lakes Offers Volunteer Opportunities
- City of Montgomery Volunteer Opportunities
- Operation Give Back seeks Tutors, Pantry & Office Assistant
- BAMSO Guild Seeks Volunteers
- NEEDS Collects Food, School Supplies for Area School Children