- October 1 Watch Facebook or our website for details on ‘Purple Posies Project’ and how you can join us!
- September 17 (7p-9p) ‘Club Fair’-social meeting-displays of the club’s activities and groups. Open to all women from the Cincinnati area. Refreshments served. For more information call 513.852.1901
- October 14 (8p) and October 15 (11a) ‘Town Hall Lecture Series’ with Steve Hartman of CBS News On The Road. Single tickets ($45) or series (Steve Hartman, Janine Driver, Capt. Mark Kelly, Nicholas Sparks) tickets ($130) available via our website. Audience participation encouraged after each lecture. Call 513.684.1632 with further questions.
- October 16 ‘Household Shower’ to benefit the Assistance League which provide assistance to victims of assault and domestic violence. For more information call 513.852.1901.
- October 24 ‘Make a Difference Day’ at Montgomery Farmers Market (9a-1230p). ‘Expect Respect’ bracelets will be sold to promote awareness of teen dating violence and distribute educational materials to recognize abuse.
- October 31 (9a-3p) ‘Finery & Fleas’-annual garage sale and bake sale in the Commons at Sycamore High School-7400 Cornell Rd.
For more information on these or any other MWC activities, LIKE us on Facebook, check our website at www.montgomerywomansclub.org or call 513.852.1901.
- Sycamore Senior Center Meals on Wheels Staff Support
- Sycamore Senior Center Meals on Wheels Drivers
- Sycamore Senior Center Office Support
- Sycamore Senior Center Cafe Support
- Twin Lakes Offers Volunteer Opportunities
- City of Montgomery Volunteer Opportunities
- Operation Give Back seeks Tutors, Pantry & Office Assistant
- BAMSO Guild Seeks Volunteers
- NEEDS Collects Food, School Supplies for Area School Children