Montgomery Chamber of Commerce member TriHealth Fitness & Health Pavilion, 6200 Pfeiffer Road will host their TriHealth Wellness Expo 2014: Get Connected. Live Better. on Saturday, March 8 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. This family event welcomes all ages and fitness levels.
TriHealth Fitness & Health Pavilion will provide for a day of FREE health and fitness activities: exercise classes, food samples, free guest day (all day), health screenings, kids’ activities, music, physician talks, Pavilion Spa services, and raffle prizes.
Community groups will also be present including the Montgomery Chamber of Commerce and the Montgomery Farmers’ Market.
This FREE and open to the public requires no registration except for the Pre-Event Lipid Screening from 7 am to 9 am. Get instant results for Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglyceride and Glucose. Cost is $20; appointment recommended by calling (513) 985-6706.
March 8 also qualifies as a free guest day, all day, from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Trihealth Fitness and Health Pavilion.
For more information, including membership information to TriHealth Fitness & Health Pavilion, please contact Michelle Brooker at (513) 985-6711.
Click this link below for a Wellness Expo flyer
- Feb 23 - BAMSO Valentine's Day Concert
- Mar 4 - Good Shepherd's Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper
- Mar 8 - Good Shepherd's Healing Touch for Self Care Workshop
- Mar 8 - Chamber member TriHealth Pavilion hosts Wellness Expo 2014: Get Connected. Live Better
- Mar 8 - Sycamore's Odd Couples Dance
- Apr 5 - Montgomery Food Share pick-up date
- May 8 - Blue Ash Montgomery Rotary Club Community Awards Dinner
- Sycamore Senior Center Meals on Wheels Staff Support
- Sycamore Senior Center Meals on Wheels Drivers
- Sycamore Senior Center Office Support
- Sycamore Senior Center Cafe Support
- Twin Lakes Offers Volunteer Opportunities
- City of Montgomery Volunteer Opportunities
- Operation Give Back seeks Tutors, Pantry & Office Assistant
- BAMSO Guild Seeks Volunteers
- Sycamore’s Odd Couples Ball needs volunteers