Interested in getting a behind-the-scenes look at how a professional orchestra functions and helping to make its performances run smoothly? The Blue Ash Montgomery Symphony Orchestra Guild invites you to join them to support the Blue Ash/Montgomery Symphony Orchestra.
The Guild provides assistance at the five-yearly concerts, e.g. ushering, participating in the free-will collection, serving refreshments at the Holiday Concert and Valentine’s Concert and staffing the concession stand at the Summer Festival Concerts performed on Memorial Day, July 3rd, and Labor Day. Members also assist in planning and participating in the annual gala and other special events. There are three meetings each year. The majority of the Guild activities take place on the day of the concerts.
More information about the Orchestra can be found on their website: www.bamso.org. For more information about the Guild contact Guild President, Glenna Baumbaugh, at or by calling 513-755-6236. There is no monetary commitment, only your time, energy and enthusiasm.
- Dec 5 - Montgomery Food Share pick-up date
- Dec 13 - Montgomery Presbyterian Church hosts Christmas Wassail Hour
- Dec 17 - Community of the Good Shepherd hosts A Capella Christmas
- Dec 20 - St. Barnabas "Lessons and Carols" holiday service
- Jan 14 - Montgomery Chamber Of Commerce Lunch Learn and Leads
- Feb 11 - Montgomery Chamber of Commerce Lunch, Learn & Leads
- Mar 9 - Town Hall Lecture Series with Janice Driver
- Mar 10 - Town Hall Lecture Series with Janice Driver
- Mar 10 - Montgomery Chamber Of Commerce Lunch, Learn and Leads
- Apr 13 - Town Hall Lecture Series with Nicholas Sparks
- Sycamore Senior Center Meals on Wheels Staff Support
- Sycamore Senior Center Meals on Wheels Drivers
- Sycamore Senior Center Office Support
- Sycamore Senior Center Cafe Support
- Twin Lakes Offers Volunteer Opportunities
- City of Montgomery Volunteer Opportunities
- Operation Give Back seeks Tutors, Pantry & Office Assistant
- BAMSO Guild Seeks Volunteers
- NEEDS Collects Food, School Supplies for Area School Children