The Montgomery Moms are offering discounted membership dues for the remainder of this Montgomery Moms’ season. For the last three meetings of this “year” (March, April and May 2014), membership dues are only $25.
The Montgomery Moms’ membership year officially starts at the beginning of September and runs through the end of the May (a typical school year). This social and philanthropy organization may hold a few informal activities over the course of the summer. The 2014-2015 season will begin in September 2014 with a regular membership rate of $50.
If you are interested in joining, please visit montgomerymoms.org. Once your membership form and payment has been received, you will be contacted by the New Member Coordinator. If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to use the form on the Montgomery Moms’ Contact Us page.
Montgomery Moms is a dynamic organization for mothers who want to meet other moms with similar interests, and who are interested in enriching activities for their young children. The monthly Tuesday evening meetings cover various topics pertinent to moms and family life. Monthly activities are available for both moms and their children. Montgomery Moms currently serves more than 100 families who reside in the Sycamore Community Schools district area.
- Sycamore Senior Center Meals on Wheels Staff Support
- Sycamore Senior Center Meals on Wheels Drivers
- Sycamore Senior Center Office Support
- Sycamore Senior Center Cafe Support
- Office Support at Montgomery City Hall
- Volunteers needed to assist Cardboard Recycling Project
- Twin Lakes Offers Volunteer Opportunities
- City of Montgomery Volunteer Opportunities
- Operation Give Back seeks Tutors and Pantry Assistant