Many families are faced with sensitive challenges in talking with elder relatives about how to handle the inevitable end to their lives — what to do, how to go about it. Hospice of Cincinnati and St. Barnabas Episcopal Church are teaming up to provide a series of discussions that will offer pertinent information from professionals.
The goal of these discussions, to be followed by question and answer exchanges, is to give families information and resources that may help them be better prepared to discuss these critical issues with elderly family members.
The third of the discussion series is scheduled at St. Barnabas on Wednesday, Nov. 20, noon, at a meeting of Older Persons with Active Lifestyles (OPALS). The session is open to the public.
For more information, call Dr. Peter Walzer, a St. Barnabas parishioner coordinating the sessions, at (513) 683-6177, or by e-mail at . The church is located at 10345 Montgomery Road, in Montgomery, and may be reached at 984-8401.
- Nov 14 - Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner
- Nov 20 - St. Barnabas End of Life Care Series
- Nov 22 - Twin Lakes Holiday Boutique and Bake Sale
- Nov 22 - Ascension Movie Night Benefit
- Nov 24 - Montgomery Churches Thanksgiving Ecumenical Prayer Service
- Dec 1 - BAMSO Kindel Memorial Holiday Concert
- Dec 7 - Montgomery Food Share pick-up date
- Dec 13 - OGB Community Holiday Store
- Dec 14 - OGB Community Holiday Store
- Jan 20 - St. Barnabas End of Life Care Series
- Sycamore Senior Center Meals on Wheels Staff Support
- Sycamore Senior Center Meals on Wheels Drivers
- Sycamore Senior Center Office Support
- Sycamore Senior Center Cafe Support
- Office Support at Montgomery City Hall
- Volunteers needed to assist Cardboard Recycling Project
- Twin Lakes Offers Volunteer Opportunities
- City of Montgomery Volunteer Opportunities
- Operation Give Back seeks Tutors and Pantry Assistant
- Help make Montgomery's Heritage District festive for the Holiday Season