Once again, it is that time of the year when the City of Montgomery and the Montgomery Women’s Club come together to decorate downtown for the holidays. The festive appearance of the Heritage District has become a signature of our City.
This project is a great team effort with the members of the Montgomery Women’s Club, The City’s Beautification and Tree Commission, the staff of the Public Works Department and many more dedicated volunteers coming together to complete the decorating downtown.
It all starts with a Decorating Workshop on Saturday, November 9, at 9:30am at the Recreation Annex at 10115 Montgomery Road to prepare the Holiday decorations for displaying.
Next is the Downtown Holiday Decorating on Monday, November 11, at 9:30am (Rain Date: Tuesday, November 12, at 9:30am), meeting at the Universalist Church at the corner of Montgomery and Remington Roads, when the holiday decorations are put up for display.
Finally, is the Take Down of the Holiday Decorations on Wednesday, January 8, at 10am, meeting at the Universalist Church.
Currently gathering volunteer for all three phases of the Project. If you are interested in volunteering, please call or email DeAnna Gross by Wednesday, November 6, at 513.792.8329 or .
Deadline is Friday, November 6, 2013.
- Jan 12 - St. Barnabas End of Life Care Series
- Sycamore Senior Center Meals on Wheels Staff Support
- Sycamore Senior Center Meals on Wheels Drivers
- Sycamore Senior Center Office Support
- Sycamore Senior Center Cafe Support
- Office Support at Montgomery City Hall
- Volunteers needed to assist Cardboard Recycling Project
- Twin Lakes Offers Volunteer Opportunities
- City of Montgomery Volunteer Opportunities
- Operation Give Back seeks Tutors and Pantry Assistant
- Help make Montgomery's Heritage District festive for the Holiday Season