Making A Difference Day 2017 List of Projects
Below is a list of projects for Making A Difference Day 2017 on Saturday, October 28. Please review the list and sign up for the project in which you and your family would like to participate. *Need not be a member of any of these service organizations to participate. Volunteers are invited guests at any of these projects.
The project list of volunteer activities below includes emails of the organizers. At the end of the page is a sign up form, and once you complete & submit the form, an organizer will contact you with additional information.
This list is being updated often. Check back for the latest updates.
Volunteer opportunities at Matthew 25 Ministries
- City of Montgomery, New Church of Montgomery, Montgomery Assembly of God
- 9:00- 11:00 A.M. or from 11:00 to 1:00 p.m. with the New Church of Montgomery
- Matthew 25 Ministries, 11060 Kenwood Road.
- Families, groups and individuals are invited to sign-up. Volunteers must be 14 years of age or older.
- Projects at Matthew 25 Ministries include sorting donations, preparing emergency kits or duties as assigned.
- Must email email@example.com to reserve a spot.
Twin Lakes Honeysuckle Project
- Twin Lakes Senior Living Community.
- Twin Lakes of Montgomery north campus clubhouse off Hopewell. 10 Brookstone Court
- 9 am to 12 noon
- Bring clothes, wear clothes that can get dirty and remove honeysuckle growing around the Twin Lakes’ North Campus clubhouse and pond.
- Call Jackie Welling at 247-1341 or email Jacqueline Welling at Jacqueline.Welling@lec.org for information or to sign up.
Collect donations for Operation Give Back
- Operation Give Back in need of donations for food pantry, school supply drive and holiday store.
- Contact Operation Give Back at 489-2023 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Donations may also be dropped off during their normal office hours on Tuesday through Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Assist St. Barnabas Episcopal Church with volunteer project from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 28. Contact Operation Give Back to volunteer.
Sycamore Junior High Builders Club
- Fall leaf raking for area residents on Oct. 27. Sycamore Junior High School volunteers will be raking leaves on Friday, Oct. 27, as part of Making A Difference Day activities.
- Contact Jim Dejoy at email@example.com or Michelle Reece at firstname.lastname@example.org or calls the school at 513-686-1760 to request placement on the raking list.
Check this page often for new events.
- No events