Making A Difference Day
In its sixth year, Connect Montgomery’s Making a Difference Day will be held on Saturday, October 28. Once again, Connect Montgomery is leading a partnership of volunteer organizations to make a unified impact on Making a Difference Day. This year, in addition to community organizations, Connect Montgomery is urging families to become involved.
Be sure to join us on Saturday, October 28 for Montgomery Making a Difference Day! We invite you to take this opportunity to give back! Share your skills and time with others in need and make a difference in your community! Create or choose a project that is important to you. The possibilities are endless:
- Sorting items at Matthew 25: Ministries with the Blue Ash Montgomery Rotary Club and City of Montgomery
- Volunteering to raise awareness for social programs
- Doing light yard work for a senior or someone in need
Montgomery- based or affiliated organizations are joining this collective efforts by identifying a project that motivates their group and then going out and making a difference through a day of volunteering.
Volunteers can share their skills and time with others in need and make a difference in the community.
- May 29 - BAMSO Memorial Day Concert
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Kiwanis fishing contest
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Jun 8 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch, Learn, and Leads
- Jun 22 - Montgomery Chamber After 5
- Jun 25 - St. Barnabas concert for Habitat for Humanity
- Jul 3 - Blue Ash Montgomery Symphony Orchestra July 3 Concert