MHPA Annual Meeting
Date: May 8, 2017 - 06:00 PM
Location: Wilder-Swaim House
The Montgomery Historic Preservation Association annual meeting will be held on Monday, May 8, at the Wilder-Swaim House beginning at 7:00 p.m. The organization has been working with Sara Fisher, an AmeriCorps volunteer from the Ohio Historic Service Corps, to reorganize the contents of the Wilder-Swaim House that have accumulated over the years. She is protecting the treasures that are sometimes hiding under their less valuable cousins. Sara will be the speaker at the meeting. Montgomery Historic Preservation Association will also host an Open House that evening, Monday, May 8, from 6:00-7:00 p.m. and tour the work in progress.
Annual dues of $10 are due as we continue to use our funds to fulfill our mission of protecting Montgomery’s history.
- May 29 - BAMSO Memorial Day Concert
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Kiwanis fishing contest
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Jun 8 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch, Learn, and Leads
- Jun 22 - Montgomery Chamber After 5
- Jun 25 - St. Barnabas concert for Habitat for Humanity
- Jul 3 - Blue Ash Montgomery Symphony Orchestra July 3 Concert