Connect Montgomery is a civic collaborative composed of Montgomery- based service organizations. We collaborate, network and share best practices with the intent of supporting each other in attracting new and younger members, increasing volunteerism as learned behavior, enhancing fundraising and providing effective communications across the community. By mutually supporting each entity, local organizations would be more effective in achieving their individual goals. Established in 2010, eight local groups met and formulated a plan for a shared website with the purpose of acting as a one -stop point of reference for those looking to become engaged in the community. As a collaborative group, we support the efforts of Making A Difference Day, held in October of each year. We hold our business meetings quarterly at Terwilliger Lodge in Dulle Park.
- May 29 - BAMSO Memorial Day Concert
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Kiwanis fishing contest
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Jun 8 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch, Learn, and Leads
- Jun 22 - Montgomery Chamber After 5
- Jun 25 - St. Barnabas concert for Habitat for Humanity
- Jul 3 - Blue Ash Montgomery Symphony Orchestra July 3 Concert