It has become an annual community tradition , the Montgomery Kiwanis fishing contest. The fishing costs will be hosted at Swaim Park on Saturday, June 3. The contest will run from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
The contest will be held at Todd Pond in Swaim Park in Montgomery (intersection of Cooper and Zig Zag).
The contest is for youth in three age groups (1-5, 6-10, and 11-15). Cash prizes will be awarded in each age group for the first fish caught each half hour. At 11:00 a.m., final prizes will be awarded for the biggest fish, the smallest fish and the most fish caught that day in each age group.
This is a fun, FREE, family activity sponsored by the City of Montgomery and Montgomery Kiwanis. The City stocks the pond with bluegill, bass and channel catfish. Admission is free. Just bring your tackle and bait.
- May 29 - BAMSO Memorial Day Concert
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Kiwanis fishing contest
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Jun 8 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch, Learn, and Leads
- Jun 22 - Montgomery Chamber After 5
- Jun 25 - St. Barnabas concert for Habitat for Humanity
- Jul 3 - Blue Ash Montgomery Symphony Orchestra July 3 Concert