“American Memories/Heroes and Outlaws” will be the theme for this year’s Memorial Day Concert. This concert will feature the works of Antonio Vivaldi, Aaron Copland and will feature mandolin players extraordinaire, Evan Marshall and Brian Oberlin. The annual event will be at the Blue Ash Towne Square (Rain Site: Sycamore Junior High, 5757 Cooper Road) on Monday, May 29, 2017 at 6:00 PM.
- May 29 - BAMSO Memorial Day Concert
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Kiwanis fishing contest
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Jun 8 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch, Learn, and Leads
- Jun 22 - Montgomery Chamber After 5
- Jun 25 - St. Barnabas concert for Habitat for Humanity
- Jul 3 - Blue Ash Montgomery Symphony Orchestra July 3 Concert