The Montgomery Woman’s Club, Inc. (MWC) will present its third annual fashion show and luncheon on Saturday, May 6, 2017. MWC is a non-profit organization comprised of women residing in eleven (11) communities in the Greater Cincinnati area.
The club has a proud sixty-four year history of service to our communities. Since our inception, through the support of our communities, we have raised more than $440,000 for local nonprofit organizations. Some of the proceeds from this year’s fashion show and luncheon event will be used to support Building Blocks 4 Kids (BB4K) in Mason, Ohio, in addition to addressing requests from other local charities. BB4K was founded in 2003with a mission to bridge the funding gap for products and services that help improve the quality of life for children with physical, emotional and developmental challenges.
The theme of this year’s fashion show and luncheon is “Passport to Fashion: Destination New York”. The event includes a basket raffle with baskets valued above $50, a silent auction, a cupcake raffle, photo opportunities, as well as other activities. The event will take place at Manor House in Mason at 11:00 am; doors will open at 10:30. Information about purchasing the $35 tickets can be found at http://www.montgomerywomansclub.org/SpringEvent.htm.
- May 29 - BAMSO Memorial Day Concert
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Kiwanis fishing contest
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Jun 8 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch, Learn, and Leads
- Jun 22 - Montgomery Chamber After 5
- Jun 25 - St. Barnabas concert for Habitat for Humanity
- Jul 3 - Blue Ash Montgomery Symphony Orchestra July 3 Concert