The Montgomery Woman’s Club, Inc. (MWC) will present its third annual fashion show and luncheon on Saturday, May 6, 2017. MWC is a non-profit organization comprised of women residing in eleven (11) communities in the Greater Cincinnati area.
The club has a proud sixty-four year history of service to our communities. Since our inception, through the support of our communities, we have raised more than $440,000 for local nonprofit organizations. Some of the proceeds from this year’s fashion show and luncheon event will be used to support Building Blocks 4 Kids (BB4K) in Mason, Ohio, in addition to addressing requests from other local charities. BB4K was founded in 2003with a mission to bridge the funding gap for products and services that help improve the quality of life for children with physical, emotional and developmental challenges.
The theme of this year’s fashion show and luncheon is “Passport to Fashion: Destination New York”. The event includes a basket raffle with baskets valued above $50, a silent auction, a cupcake raffle, photo opportunities, as well as other activities. The event will take place at Manor House in Mason at 11:00 am; doors will open at 10:30. Information about purchasing the $35 tickets can be found at http://www.montgomerywomansclub.org/SpringEvent.htm.
- Mar 28 - Free Info Session on Bachelor's Degree at UC Blue Ash
- Apr 1 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Apr 5 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Melissa Gilbert
- Apr 6 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Melissa Gilbert
- Apr 7 - Montgomery Presbyterian Church Fish Fry
- Apr 12 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch Learn & Leads
- Apr 15 - Montgomery Assembly of God Easter Egg-Stravaganza
- May 6 - Montgomery Woman's Club Fashion Show
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date