Montgomery Food Share, with the goal of collecting 100,000 pounds of non-perishable food items by their June 3 pick-up date, has over twenty Montgomery neighborhoods contributing food and personal care items every other month to help others, and has grown to include a Blue Ash and Sycamore Township neighborhood, as well as individuals in Kenwood and Symmes Township.
So far, in almost four years, 90,000 pounds has been collected, or the equivalent of over 75,000 meals, to help food insecure individuals in Hamilton County. Montgomery Food Share thanks Comey & Shepherd Realtors for their financial support used to purchase 200 reusable bags, as well as the Rotary Club of Northeast Cincinnati for their continued financial support.
- Mar 28 - Free Info Session on Bachelor's Degree at UC Blue Ash
- Apr 1 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Apr 5 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Melissa Gilbert
- Apr 6 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Melissa Gilbert
- Apr 7 - Montgomery Presbyterian Church Fish Fry
- Apr 12 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch Learn & Leads
- Apr 15 - Montgomery Assembly of God Easter Egg-Stravaganza
- May 6 - Montgomery Woman's Club Fashion Show
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date