On Nov. 11, Kindervelt will host their 41st annual Gala at Cooper Creek Event Center in Blue Ash. This year’s event is a Masquerade Ball that benefits a four-year commitment to Psychiatric Emergency Assessment Center (PEACe) at Children’s Hospital Medical Center (CCHMC). KV PEACe is intended to improve the comprehensive assessment, care and support of our mental health patients in emergency situations. The Masquerade Ball is open to the public. The event will start at 6:30 p.m. and conclude at 10:30 p.m.
Purchase tickets for the Ball at:
Kathy Roth (Montgomery) and Kristin Rose (Blue Ash) are co-chairs for the Gala. Members of the steering committee are from Kindervelt chapters throughout the greater Cincinnati/N. KY area.
Kindervelt (KV) is an organization composed of neighborhood or other common-interest groups joined together by a central, citywide board of trustees. It is the largest auxiliary of CCHMC and is recognized as one of Greater Cincinnati’s outstanding volunteer organizations.
Kindervelt donations have benefitted CCHMC by serving the health-care needs of children and providing research and education programs that ensure the highest quality pediatric care to our community, the nation, and the world.
KV sponsored gifts include state of the art medical equipment for radiology, research activities, life-support equipment for cardiac care, KV Trauma Center and the KV Critical Care Program in the Division of Adolescent Medicine.
Membership in KV is open to all who wish to support CCHMC. Contact KV City-wide through the website www.kindervelt.org to find a neighborhood chapter near you.
- Mar 28 - Free Info Session on Bachelor's Degree at UC Blue Ash
- Apr 1 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Apr 5 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Melissa Gilbert
- Apr 6 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Melissa Gilbert
- Apr 7 - Montgomery Presbyterian Church Fish Fry
- Apr 12 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch Learn & Leads
- Apr 15 - Montgomery Assembly of God Easter Egg-Stravaganza
- May 6 - Montgomery Woman's Club Fashion Show
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date