Talbert House will host its annual Step Up to the Plate event on Saturday, November 5, 2016 beginning at 6:30 p.m. at The Phoenix, located in Downtown Cincinnati.
Step Up to the Plate is an exciting event for fans of the culinary arts, bringing guests together to sample fine cuisine and confections from local restaurants. Tickets include light bites, drinks, and live entertainment.
This year’s featured restaurants include: Golden Lamb, House Café & Catering, Jeff Ruby’s Precinct, Midwest Culinary Institute at Cincinnati State, The National Exemplar, Nothing Bundt Cakes, The Phoenix, and others.
Proceeds from Step Up to the Plate benefit Camp Possible, a therapeutic-based summer program for children ages 6-12 who struggle with behavioral health issues and need a safe, structured and stable environment, not just when school is in session. This year’s event is co-chaired by Peter Hiltz and Kim Kline.
Tickets for Step Up to the Plate are available online at Talberthouse.org. For more information or sponsorship opportunities, contact Jenna Toon at 513-751-7747 ext. 1095 or email@example.com.
- May 29 - BAMSO Memorial Day Concert
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Kiwanis fishing contest
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Jun 8 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch, Learn, and Leads
- Jun 22 - Montgomery Chamber After 5
- Jun 25 - St. Barnabas concert for Habitat for Humanity
- Jul 3 - Blue Ash Montgomery Symphony Orchestra July 3 Concert