Items collected for the shower include pots and pans. dishes, flatware, glasses, cooking utensils, towels and sheets – in short any items which are needed for a victim of domestic violence who is trying to establish a new, safe home for herself and her children.
The speaker for this event will be the President of Assistance League of Greater Cincinnati who will share stories about their clients and the services that are provided for them.
- Mar 28 - Free Info Session on Bachelor's Degree at UC Blue Ash
- Apr 1 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Apr 5 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Melissa Gilbert
- Apr 6 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Melissa Gilbert
- Apr 7 - Montgomery Presbyterian Church Fish Fry
- Apr 12 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch Learn & Leads
- Apr 15 - Montgomery Assembly of God Easter Egg-Stravaganza
- May 6 - Montgomery Woman's Club Fashion Show
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date