Montgomery Food Share, a 501 (c) 3 non profit organization, has set two goals for its August 6th pick up date. First, we want to collect over 5,000 pounds of food and personal care items to help food insecure individuals in Hamilton County. Last December, we collected 5,795 pounds, and since then we have transported an average of 5,000 pounds in February, April and June to the Freestore Food Bank, which distributes much needed supplies to residents who rely on this charity to eat.
Our second goal is to sign up 50 more food donors by the end of the summer. We have over 700 donors in 19 Montgomery neighborhoods, as well as donors in outlying areas around our city. Our drivers are ready to come to your house, wherever you are, to collect items to help the needy. You can even become a donor at your workplace.
Please help us reach this goal by emailing Wendy New at firstname.lastname@example.org, or going to the this webpage to sign up as an ongoing food donor. Our program is EASY—we give you a blue bag and you just put items into it for us to collect every other month.
So please help us reach both goals—surpassing 5,000 pounds for our August 6th pick up date, AND signing up 50 new donors.
- May 29 - BAMSO Memorial Day Concert
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Kiwanis fishing contest
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Jun 8 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch, Learn, and Leads
- Jun 22 - Montgomery Chamber After 5
- Jun 25 - St. Barnabas concert for Habitat for Humanity
- Jul 3 - Blue Ash Montgomery Symphony Orchestra July 3 Concert