Montgomery Moms is a dynamic group of mothers who come together to offer support, socialize, and create lasting friendships. From our monthly Tuesday evening meetings to organized children’s activities, we provide enrichment in the lives of moms, kids, and families. Our members have children ranging from infants to school-age, and either work full-time, part-time, or stay at home. Membership is open to any and all families residing in the Sycamore School District and/or in zip codes 45242, 45249 and 45140. If you live outside of that geographical area, but would still like to be involved, please contact us via the Contact form on our website.
Membership benefits include:
• Monthly Tuesday evening meetings (August – May) with topical guest speakers.
• Monthly children’s activities. Past examples have included: visiting a local farm; touring Pipkin’s market; playing at parks throughout the community; pool parties; annual Trunk-Or-Treat party, etc.
• Organized playgroups based on the age of your child.
• Moms Night Out (MNO) social activities. Past examples have included: visiting the Art Museum; spa night; Cheers to Art painting session; etc.
• Couples Night Out social events.
• Community Enrichment activities, including: Make A Difference Day, Montgomery Beautification Day, and volunteering at Bastille Day.
• Various interest groups, including: Book Club, Couples Game Night, and more.
• Informative monthly newsletters, access to a closed Facebook group, and more.
Annual dues for August 2016 through May 2017 are $50. You can complete a membership form and/or pay online at: www.montgomerymoms.org.