The Montgomery Woman’s Club hosted their annual Fashion Show: Passport to Fashion at the Manor House in Mason on May 14, 2016. The event was sold out with over 300 guests. Fashions were provided by Chicos at Kenwood Towne Centre.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the New Beginnings project of Assistance League of Greater Cincinnati and other charities.
Despite the weather feeling more like a blustery November day, the crowd enjoyed the spring fashions, Cupcake Raffle and nearly 40 raffle baskets.
- May 29 - BAMSO Memorial Day Concert
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Kiwanis fishing contest
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Jun 8 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch, Learn, and Leads
- Jun 22 - Montgomery Chamber After 5
- Jun 25 - St. Barnabas concert for Habitat for Humanity
- Jul 3 - Blue Ash Montgomery Symphony Orchestra July 3 Concert