The Montgomery Woman’s Club hosted their annual Fashion Show: Passport to Fashion at the Manor House in Mason on May 14, 2016. The event was sold out with over 300 guests. Fashions were provided by Chicos at Kenwood Towne Centre.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the New Beginnings project of Assistance League of Greater Cincinnati and other charities.
Despite the weather feeling more like a blustery November day, the crowd enjoyed the spring fashions, Cupcake Raffle and nearly 40 raffle baskets.
- Mar 28 - Free Info Session on Bachelor's Degree at UC Blue Ash
- Apr 1 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Apr 5 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Melissa Gilbert
- Apr 6 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Melissa Gilbert
- Apr 7 - Montgomery Presbyterian Church Fish Fry
- Apr 12 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch Learn & Leads
- Apr 15 - Montgomery Assembly of God Easter Egg-Stravaganza
- May 6 - Montgomery Woman's Club Fashion Show
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date