June is shaping up to be a fun month at the Chamber! Wayne Davis, city manager for the City of Montgomery, will deliver the annual State of the City on June 9. The event will be held at Twin Lakes, beginning at 11:30. The next Montgomery After 5 will be June 22 at deSha’s from 5:30-7:30. Bring a potential new member for twice the fun! New members who enroll in the Chamber that night will enjoy a one-time discount of $25 on their first year dues. Tickets are 1 for $25 or 2 for $40. For more information and to RSVP, see the Chamber’s website, www.MontgomeryOhioChamberofCommerce.com.
- May 29 - BAMSO Memorial Day Concert
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Kiwanis fishing contest
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Jun 8 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch, Learn, and Leads
- Jun 22 - Montgomery Chamber After 5
- Jun 25 - St. Barnabas concert for Habitat for Humanity
- Jul 3 - Blue Ash Montgomery Symphony Orchestra July 3 Concert