This is the equivalent of 4,146.6 meals for food insecure individuals in Hamilton County.
We have so much to celebrate, due to the donors in 18 Montgomery Neighborhoods (just added Jones Farm!) and all the volunteers who make this possible—the neighborhood captains, the individuals that make reminder calls, emails, or send texts, and those who drive around for a couple of hours to fill their cars that fill the barrels at Computer Xpress.
A special thanks to Steve Pollak, who lets us fill his business, Computer Xpress, with 40+ barrels of items and always helps to unload cars and see that our operation goes smoothly.
How wonderful to know that this would not happen without an entire community of help. If you know any “new neighbors” or new businesses or employees where you work who would like to become involved, contact Wendy New, Food Share coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or click over to this link. Donors do not even have to live in Montgomery to be part of our efforts. The next pick-up date is June 4, 2016.
- Mar 28 - Free Info Session on Bachelor's Degree at UC Blue Ash
- Apr 1 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Apr 5 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Melissa Gilbert
- Apr 6 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Melissa Gilbert
- Apr 7 - Montgomery Presbyterian Church Fish Fry
- Apr 12 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch Learn & Leads
- Apr 15 - Montgomery Assembly of God Easter Egg-Stravaganza
- May 6 - Montgomery Woman's Club Fashion Show
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date