Montgomery Kiwanis will host their annual Easter Egg Hunt here in Montgomery at the Montgomery Park, corner of Schoolhouse and Montgomery Roads, on Saturday, March 26 at 10:00 a.m. sharp. The event is free and is for children aged 1-9 years old.
There are 650 plastic eggs, 100 of which are prize eggs with a wrapped piece of candy inside. Children finding a prize egg should bring the candy wrapper to the shelter for a stuffed bunny. Each person entering the park will receive a numbered ticket for the drawing for the two large bunnies after the hunt.
Children should arrive well before 10:00 a.m. because all the eggs are picked up in just a couple of minutes once the children are released into the field.
There are separate areas for three age groups with the ages posted on trees. The egg hunting area is to the left of the brick walk as you enter the park. Kiwanis divides the areas up by age: 1-3 years of age, 4-6 years of age, and 7-9 years of age. The Easter Egg Hunt takes place on the the top part of the park or along the flat area. If you walk from the Schoolhouse Road parking lot down the path (heading north), it will be on the left hand side.
- May 29 - BAMSO Memorial Day Concert
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Kiwanis fishing contest
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Jun 8 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch, Learn, and Leads
- Jun 22 - Montgomery Chamber After 5
- Jun 25 - St. Barnabas concert for Habitat for Humanity
- Jul 3 - Blue Ash Montgomery Symphony Orchestra July 3 Concert