The Montgomery Woman’s Club continues the 52nd Town Hall Lecture Series in March and April. Single or series tickets (reduced rates) available via our website. Audience participation encouraged after each lecture.
Join us on March 9 (8p at Sycamore JR HS on Cooper Rd.) and March 10 (11a at Montgomery Assembly of God on Pfeiffer Rd.) to hear Janine Driver. Ms. Driver is known internationally as a body language expert.
Join us on April 13 (8p at Sycamore JR HS on Cooper Rd.) and April 14 (11a at Montgomery Assembly of God on Pfeiffer Rd.) to hear Nicolas Sparks. Mr. Sparks is the best selling author of The Notebook and Message in a Bottle. Ten of his 18 books have been made into movies.
Call 513.684.1632 or purchase tickets at www.montgomerywomansclub.org
- May 29 - BAMSO Memorial Day Concert
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Kiwanis fishing contest
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Jun 8 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch, Learn, and Leads
- Jun 22 - Montgomery Chamber After 5
- Jun 25 - St. Barnabas concert for Habitat for Humanity
- Jul 3 - Blue Ash Montgomery Symphony Orchestra July 3 Concert