What do you say to comfort a person who is grieving the loss of a loved one or a close friend? The education ministry of St. Barnabas Episcopal Church is hosting a special presentation to help you learn how to do better when the time comes to support someone who is grieving.
The public is invited to hear Dr. Robert Wubbolding, a psychologist who is director of the Center for Reality Therapy in Cincinnati, offer some tips at an event titled “What to Say When You Don’t Know What to Say.” It is scheduled at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 11, at St. Barnabas, 10345 Montgomery Rd. in Montgomery. Dr. Wubbolding is to provide practical suggestions for how to respond to any kind of loss in a family. He will also discuss what might help or hurt a person in mourning. He is an internationally known speaker and author. He has spoken at Compassionate Friends, an organization that supports bereaved families after loss of a child. The presentation is free and open to the public.
For more information, contact Martha Seagram at email@example.com or (513) 793-6477, or call the St. Barnabas Church office at (513) 984-8401.
- Mar 28 - Free Info Session on Bachelor's Degree at UC Blue Ash
- Apr 1 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Apr 5 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Melissa Gilbert
- Apr 6 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Melissa Gilbert
- Apr 7 - Montgomery Presbyterian Church Fish Fry
- Apr 12 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch Learn & Leads
- Apr 15 - Montgomery Assembly of God Easter Egg-Stravaganza
- May 6 - Montgomery Woman's Club Fashion Show
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date