Montgomery Food Share sent a record number of donations to the Free Store Foodbank on October 3. We collected 5,120 pounds of non-perishable food and personal care items, which is the equivalent of 4,251.6 meals for residents in Hamilton County. In all, we have donated over 49,000 pounds of essential items since June 2013.
Our supporters make a difference in the lives of so many people, just by simply going to the grocery store or pharmacy and putting items in a bag to be collected every two months.
If you would like to become a donor, please contact Wendy New, Montgomery Food Share coordinator, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on this link. We will drop off a reusable grocery tote for you to fill for the next pick up date, December 5. With the holidays and winter fast approaching, it is vital that we help our neighbors by providing non-perishable food and personal care items.
- May 29 - BAMSO Memorial Day Concert
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Kiwanis fishing contest
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Jun 8 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch, Learn, and Leads
- Jun 22 - Montgomery Chamber After 5
- Jun 25 - St. Barnabas concert for Habitat for Humanity
- Jul 3 - Blue Ash Montgomery Symphony Orchestra July 3 Concert