Operation Give Back Pantry which is open Wednesday from 11:00am to 2:00pm is in need of volunteers on Wednesday from 10am-2:00pm.
We need 1-person for 4 hrs or 2- people for 2 hrs each 10-12 & 12-2 to help:
1- prepare donated bread and pantry items that are distributed to local families and school children.
2- Sort and organize donated items (ie Clothing, School Supplies etc)
3- Assist Families that are shopping (Spanish as 2nd language would be helpful)
Families within our 3-mile radius can come once per month by appointment and receive donated bread and non-perishable food items. We also provide nutritious snacks and food items for Sycamore Schools elementary age students and their families.
Other volunteer needs include After School Tutoring.
After School Tutoring – Starting Sept. 8, Tutors are needed to help students in grades 2-8 complete their homework, enhance math & reading skills Tues, Weds and Thurs from 3:30- 5:45pm.
Special Event– Monday September 21, 2015
OGB 6th Annual Golf Classic
12:30 Shotgun start,
Dinner, Raffle & Silent Auction starting at 5:00pm.
Blue Ash Golf Course
For more information please contact us at 513-489-2023 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mar 24 - Montgomery Presbyterian Church Fish Fry
- Mar 28 - Free Info Session on Bachelor's Degree at UC Blue Ash
- Apr 1 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Apr 5 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Melissa Gilbert
- Apr 6 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Melissa Gilbert
- Apr 7 - Montgomery Presbyterian Church Fish Fry
- Apr 12 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch Learn & Leads
- Apr 15 - Montgomery Assembly of God Easter Egg-Stravaganza
- May 6 - Montgomery Woman's Club Fashion Show
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date