Operation Give Back Pantry which is open Wednesday from 11:00am to 2:00pm is in need of volunteers on Wednesday from 10am-2:00pm.
We need 1-person for 4 hrs or 2- people for 2 hrs each 10-12 & 12-2 to help:
1- prepare donated bread and pantry items that are distributed to local families and school children.
2- Sort and organize donated items (ie Clothing, School Supplies etc)
3- Assist Families that are shopping (Spanish as 2nd language would be helpful)
Families within our 3-mile radius can come once per month by appointment and receive donated bread and non-perishable food items. We also provide nutritious snacks and food items for Sycamore Schools elementary age students and their families.
Other volunteer needs include After School Tutoring.
After School Tutoring – Starting Sept. 8, Tutors are needed to help students in grades 2-8 complete their homework, enhance math & reading skills Tues, Weds and Thurs from 3:30- 5:45pm.
Special Event– Monday September 21, 2015
OGB 6th Annual Golf Classic
12:30 Shotgun start,
Dinner, Raffle & Silent Auction starting at 5:00pm.
Blue Ash Golf Course
For more information please contact us at 513-489-2023 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 29 - BAMSO Memorial Day Concert
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Kiwanis fishing contest
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Jun 8 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch, Learn, and Leads
- Jun 22 - Montgomery Chamber After 5
- Jun 25 - St. Barnabas concert for Habitat for Humanity
- Jul 3 - Blue Ash Montgomery Symphony Orchestra July 3 Concert