Operation Give Back Pantry, 10891 Millington Court, is in need of volunteers during the summer, June through August, The Pantry is open Wednesdays from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. where families within the 3-mile radius service area can come once per month by appointment and receive donated bread and other non-perishable food items. During the summer, Operation Give Back also provides nutritious snacks and food items for Sycamore Community Schools’ elementary age students and their families.
Operation Give Back is looking for one person for four hours 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., or two persons for two hours each from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon and 12:00 noon to 2:00 p.m.to help:
1- prepare donated bread and pantry items that are distributed to local families and school children
2- Sort and organize donated items (ie clothing, school supplies etc)
3- Assist families that are shopping (Spanish as 2nd language would be helpful)
Operations Give Back is also planning two upcoming special events. OGB Summer Camp is set for July 13- 16 and a number of volunteers will be needed that week. Operation Give Back will host their annual School Supply Give-A-Way on Saturday, August 15. A number of volunteers are needed for this special event as well.
For more information, or if you would like to volunteer, please contact Operation Give Back at 513-489-2023 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 29 - BAMSO Memorial Day Concert
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Kiwanis fishing contest
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Jun 8 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch, Learn, and Leads
- Jun 22 - Montgomery Chamber After 5
- Jun 25 - St. Barnabas concert for Habitat for Humanity
- Jul 3 - Blue Ash Montgomery Symphony Orchestra July 3 Concert