Operation Give Back is now taking reservations for their 5th Annual Golf Classic at the Blue Ash Golf Course on Monday September 22, 2014 starting at 12:00 noon. Attached is the golf brochure with details on how to register for this event!
Proceeds from this golf outing benefit the efforts of this 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is committed to supporting at risk children and their families in the Sycamore Community Schools district and the surrounding area. OGB mission is to help students learn, grow, realize their full potential and contribute to society.
If you know anyone who would want to help this cause, feel free to pass this information on.
Along with golfers, Operation Give Back is also looking for sponsors and donations for this event. For more details please feel free to call Lee at our office 513-489-2023 or his cell 513-703-0953 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit website www.ogiveback.com
- Mar 24 - Montgomery Presbyterian Church Fish Fry
- Mar 28 - Free Info Session on Bachelor's Degree at UC Blue Ash
- Apr 1 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Apr 5 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Melissa Gilbert
- Apr 6 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Melissa Gilbert
- Apr 7 - Montgomery Presbyterian Church Fish Fry
- Apr 12 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch Learn & Leads
- Apr 15 - Montgomery Assembly of God Easter Egg-Stravaganza
- May 6 - Montgomery Woman's Club Fashion Show
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date