The civic collaborative known as Connect Montgomery is again organizing the annual local observance of Making A Difference Day, scheduled this year for Saturday, October 18. St. Barnabas Episcopal Church in Montgomery is coordinating this year’s observance.
Montgomery-based groups, affiliated organizations, families or individuals can join the collective effort by identifying a project that motivates them, then going out and making a difference through a day of volunteering. These projects can take place anywhere, as long as the organizers are passionate about the cause. Projects in prior years have benefited service organizations, volunteer relief agencies and senior citizens. Typically, 20 or more participating groups or 400 participants turn out to contribute service on that day.
Please join us and fellow community groups for Connect Montgomery’s Making A Difference Day. For more information or to sign up, please contact John Nolan or Jeff Boyle, of St. Barnabas Church. John can be reached at (513) 263-0399 or at email@example.com. To contact Jeff, e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org and leave a telephone number at which he can return your call.
- May 29 - BAMSO Memorial Day Concert
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Kiwanis fishing contest
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Jun 8 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch, Learn, and Leads
- Jun 22 - Montgomery Chamber After 5
- Jun 25 - St. Barnabas concert for Habitat for Humanity
- Jul 3 - Blue Ash Montgomery Symphony Orchestra July 3 Concert