Featuring: Nelson Henning
Second Fridays, April – November 2014
6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
(Doors open at 5:00 p.m.)
$5 per person in advance, $6 at the door
Please join Sycamore Senior Center for a very special dance series with Nelson Henning, a one-man band that’s also one of Cincinnati’s best kept secrets!
Nelson Henning is truly a one of a kind musician and we’re delighted to bring his fun experience to our center every second Friday from April through November, 2014! The center will be filled with dancing, social interaction, singles-mixing, MC-type lead group dance and more fun than most can handle. Nelson plays along to his own pre-recorded tracks to complete the package with a live musical vibe.
Back by popular demand, Nelson will also spin Line Dance tunes during his set breaks, so come put what you learn in your dance class to use! Tickets are $5 per person in advance or $6 per person at the door. Tickets are limited, so take advantage of the early bird savings. Please call 984-1234 for more information or to purchase your ticket.
About Sycamore Senior Center:
Maple Knoll Communities operates the Sycamore Senior Center located in Blue Ash. The senior center is a focal point in the community for programs designed for older adults and shares the same mission– To provide a stimulating community experience by creating sustainable, outstanding opportunities for social, intellectual and volunteer experiences, while providing care and support to those we serve throughout the Greater Cincinnati area. Center programs include education, health screenings, exercise and wellness programs, travel, social activities, computer training, hot lunches and volunteer opportunities. Our outreach services support homebound seniors through Meals on Wheels and nutrition programs, Transportation services and much more. Not only does the center assist you in your everyday life, it also sets as a background for new friendships to begin and existing ones to flourish.
- Mar 24 - Montgomery Presbyterian Church Fish Fry
- Mar 28 - Free Info Session on Bachelor's Degree at UC Blue Ash
- Apr 1 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Apr 5 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Melissa Gilbert
- Apr 6 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Melissa Gilbert
- Apr 7 - Montgomery Presbyterian Church Fish Fry
- Apr 12 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch Learn & Leads
- Apr 15 - Montgomery Assembly of God Easter Egg-Stravaganza
- May 6 - Montgomery Woman's Club Fashion Show
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date