Operation Give Back, located at 10891 Millington Court and serving the students of Sycamore Community Schools, is seeking volunteers to fill needed positions in the following areas.
Help the children with their homework. Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday 3:30 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.. (you can commit to one, two or all three days.) We tutor children from grades 1st to 8th. It is our desire to give the child the confidence needed to go to the next level.
Help keep pantry organized, identify item that are low or empty and assist those that come for assistance. Also looking for individuals and organization to help keep our pantry stocked with a monthly or quarterly donation. Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (time based upon volunteer’s availability)
Help prepare for the day’s activities, make copies, prepare snacks, answer phone, take messages etc. Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday 10:00 am. – 2:30 p.m.(time based upon volunteer’s availability)
Operation Give Back (OGB) is a nonprofit organization committed to making a positive impact in our communities by promoting education, personal/spiritual growth and civic unity.
- Mar 28 - Free Info Session on Bachelor's Degree at UC Blue Ash
- Apr 1 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Apr 5 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Melissa Gilbert
- Apr 6 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Melissa Gilbert
- Apr 7 - Montgomery Presbyterian Church Fish Fry
- Apr 12 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch Learn & Leads
- Apr 15 - Montgomery Assembly of God Easter Egg-Stravaganza
- May 6 - Montgomery Woman's Club Fashion Show
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date