Interested in getting a behind-the-scenes look at how a professional orchestra functions and helping to make its performances run smoothly? The Blue Ash Montgomery Symphony Orchestra Guild invites you to join them to support the Blue Ash/Montgomery Symphony Orchestra.
The Guild provides assistance at the five-yearly concerts, e.g. ushering, participating in the free-will collection, serving refreshments at the Holiday Concert and Valentine’s Concert and staffing the concession stand at the Summer Festival Concerts performed on Memorial Day, July 3rd, and Labor Day. Members also assist in planning and participating in the annual gala and other special events. There are three meetings each year. The majority of the Guild activities take place on the day of the concerts.
More information about the Orchestra can be found on their website:www.bamso.org. For more information about the Guild contact Guild President, Glenna Baumbaugh, at email@example.com or by calling 513-755-6236. There is no monetary commitment, only your time, energy and enthusiasm.
- Mar 28 - Free Info Session on Bachelor's Degree at UC Blue Ash
- Apr 1 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date
- Apr 5 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Melissa Gilbert
- Apr 6 - Town Hall Lecture Series-Melissa Gilbert
- Apr 7 - Montgomery Presbyterian Church Fish Fry
- Apr 12 - Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce Lunch Learn & Leads
- Apr 15 - Montgomery Assembly of God Easter Egg-Stravaganza
- May 6 - Montgomery Woman's Club Fashion Show
- Jun 3 - Montgomery Food Share pick up date